Children are a boon in every parent’s life, and taking care of them 24×7 is an art. But, working parents will want to have a perfect balance between their career and children. For such parents, a trusted babysitting app will be the most suitable solution. They can hire professional babysitters using the Uber for babysitting app. They will reach the users’ location and take good care of the children. Hiring them is affordable and safe.
What does the babysitting app comprise of?
The babysitting app consists of three different panels that have different options based on their workflow.
Users will log in to the app and place a request for hiring nannies. They can track the location and contact details of the nannies and pay for the service using any one of the secure payment gateways.
Babysitters or nannies will register with the app and obtain approval from the admin. They will accept or reject user requests and receive payment after a commission cut-down.
Admin can have access to all the data and manage the process efficiently. They have to approve babysitters and ensure customer satisfaction.
Premium features of the Uber for babysitters application:
The attributes of each panel available in the app are elaborated below:
- Sign up: users can register with the app using mobile numbers or email IDs. Social media login is also available.
- Chat facility: parents can interact or communicate with the babysitters after their request get accepted.
- App notifications: request confirmation, request updates, and other special offers can be sent via push notifications or text messages.
- Secure online payments: parents can use any one of the payment gateways to pay for the babysitting service.
- Scheduled requests: users can book for service instantly or schedule it by specifying the exact date and time.
- Booking history: they can access the previous requests they have placed under the history option.
- Review profiles: parents can view the profile of babysitters before placing a request.
- Ratings and reviews: they can also review the service provided by the nannies and rate them out of 5.
- Registration: nannies can sign up with the app in the first step.
- Profile setup: they can create a profile by specifying the basic details, experience, and short description of them.
- Approval: they have to upload certain documents to the app and obtain approval from the administrator.
- Accept/reject user requests: babysitters can accept or reject the requests of the users based on a few parameters.
- Manage earnings easily: they can also manage their earnings effortlessly via the app.
- Availability slider: an availability toggle will be present in the app to help babysitters display the status of availability.
- Service history: they can view the list of service requests they have availed and the payment they have received to date.
- Ratings: babysitters can also rate parents after they have provided service.
- Log in: admin can log in to their dashboard using the credentials given.
- Manage data: the admin will have access to all users and babysitters data and approve nannies.
- Offers and discounts: admin can create offers or rewards for parents and babysitters.
- Commission: the business owner will also cut-down commission and then transfer the payment to the nannies.
- Manage disputes: admin can also manage the conflicts that arise between users and babysitters.
Working principle of an on-demand babysitting app:
- Users have to sign in to the app and enter the unique code sent to their phone numbers to complete the authentication process.
- They can apply search filters and find a suitable babysitter for the day.
- After reviewing the profile, users can confirm the request or schedule it.
- Babysitters will get incoming requests, and they can accept or reject them.
- On accepting, they will get access to the location and contact details of users.
- They will reach the location and provide the service requested.
- Parents will pay nannies after they serve the request.
- Nannies and parents can rate each other and mention feedback in the app.
How is the babysitters app developed?
There are a few crucial phases of app development after which the app will help you run your business and yield profit:
You have to state your requirements clearly to the developers, and they will help you build an optimized app.
Market analysis and reports:
Our business experts will perform an in-depth analysis of the on-demand babysitters app market and offer reports and statistics on the current scenario, chances of success, and more.
Features of the app:
After analyzing the scenario and statistics, you have to decide on the app attributes. Make sure that all the essential features are included in your babysitters app.
Discuss with the developers and ensure the use of the latest technologies and tools in building the app. This will make the app bug-free and efficient.
App development and testing:
In this phase, the app is developed and made ready for testing in a few days. Speed, performance, efficiency, and security aspects of the app are tested.
Launch of the app:
The babysitters app is then launched on Android and iOS platforms successfully by the developers. Launching multiple platforms will help you gain more customers.
Post the launch of the app, our support team will offer technical guidance and maintenance services free of cost for a limited period.
Talk to our experts to develop a robust and efficient uber for nannies app in a few days. Generate higher revenue with the help of this app and gain a larger customer base!