There are a variety of on-demand services in the market that are consistently growing. Property rental is one of these services that has obtained limelight recently. It is mainly due to the popularity of vacation rental apps like Airbnb. It has established itself successfully in the market and sustained for quite an extended period. Let us take a look at a few statistics that shows the growth of Airbnb app:
- Airbnb is being used in more than 190 countries and 65,000 cities around the world.
- Around 100 million people are using the Airbnb app to find affordable rentals.
- The number of hosts who post property rentals in the app is more than 640,000.
- Per night, around 500 million people around the globe are using Airbnb services.
- In the year 2018, the price of renting a room with Airbnb has been less when compared to hotel accommodation.
Inspired by Airbnb’s success, several organizations and business persons planned to set up a similar business in the market with the Airbnb clone app. The clone app is a highly advanced and optimized app solution with cutting-edge features and technology stack. It helped the prospective entrepreneurs to launch their rental business in a short amount of time at affordable costs.
Working principle of an Airbnb clone app:
With three different dashboards, this app is easily customizable and has a comprehensible workflow.
Guest app workflow:
- Initially, guests have to log in to the app with their social media accounts, phone numbers, or email IDs. The in-app authentication process has to be completed successfully.
- They can take a look at the properties listed on the app and choose an ideal room to stay based on availability.
- After approval from the host, a confirmation message will be sent to guests via push notification, text message, and email.
- The guests have to pay for the stay via any one of the secure payment gateways integrated into the app and enjoy their stay.
Host app workflow:
- The hosts have to log in securely using any one of the methods available in the app.
- They can list their property, specify terms and conditions, schedules, and more.
- When requests come from guests, hosts can approve the request after proper verification. Instant booking is also available.
- Finally, they have to make sure that they are paid on-time after the commission deduction.
Distinguishing Airbnb clone app features:
The clone app has several unique attributes that help the entrepreneurs acquire more customers and stand out in the market.
Multiple role-based dashboards:
This app has three major panels for hosts, guests, and the administrator. These panels are designed to provide a good user experience and a simple yet distinctive workflow. Robust technologies and tools are used to build these powerful dashboards.
Easy booking facility:
Hosts can approve the guests, or an instant booking option can also be enabled. With instant booking, the guests do not have to wait until the hosts approve them. The users can avail booking at multiple locations if required.
Secure payment methods:
Users can pay easily using credit/debit cards, net banking, UPI, and more. Payment using cash is also available. The payment gateways included in the app are safe and secure, so the payment details will not be tracked.
Booking cancellation and refund:
Various policies of cancellation and terms & conditions for refund can be included by the hosts while listing their properties. They can also provide easy cancellations that will make the customers prefer this app over the other apps in the niche.
During holiday or festive seasons, hosts can increase the price of their properties based on the demand. It will help them yield more profit.
Managing the business:
The administrator will be provided with a powerful dashboard that will help in managing the business efficiently. Accounts for sub-admins can also be created to take care of other operations.
Multiple app languages:
The Airbnb clone can be viewed in any language included in the app. It will help customers around the globe to use your app effortlessly.
In-app booking history:
The transaction or the booking history of the guests can be viewed by them as well as the administrator. Date-specific, property-specific, and location-specific filters exist in the app to help the guests view their previous booking easily.
Fixed Commission percentage:
This facility or option will help the administrator to cut down a commission from real-time transactions before transferring it to hosts. Advanced algorithms can be included, or the admin can manually set a percentage.
Access to data:
Another leverage the admin possesses is the privilege to access the data of users and hosts at any time. It will also help them during the host approval process.
Effective management of bookings:
With the help of this facility, hosts can reschedule a stay, cancel it, change rooms, and more upon guest’s request. It is one of the major factors that contribute to the user-friendliness of the app.
In case any dispute arises between hosts and guests, the administrator can analyze the situation and effectually resolve the issue.
Multiple property listing:
The Airbnb clone app allows hosts to put down multiple properties from a single account. Additional revenue can be generated via this feature.
Wishlist any place:
Guests will have the feature of marking a hotel/place as their favorite and move it to their private wishlist. They can pick out that place the next time they look for accommodation.
Feedback and ratings:
Guests can quickly give a rating for hosts and their quality of service during the period of their stay. This will help hosts to develop and improvise their business, and other guests can choose a place to stay based on the ratings and reviews.
The above-mentioned roadmap and features will provide an entrepreneur with a complete idea of how to develop an effective and robust property rental app. The Airbnb clone app development process will take a short period of time, and it can be launched successfully on Android and iOS platforms. Develop an optimized online app for your business today!