Food ordering & delivery apps offer a flawless experience to the customers with their extraordinary features. Developing such an app will help to boost your business to a great extent. An app like Yemeksepeti has set its place in the market. If you’re the one who has an interest in entering the online food delivery segment with the Yemeksepeti Clone app, this blog will help you get insights about the same.
Yemeksepeti – An Overview of the Most Successful Food Delivery Service Provider in Turkey
Yemeksepeti is an online food delivery company that was founded in the year 2001. It operates in 70 cities in Turkey and Cryptus with more than 35000 member restaurants, 18 million customers, and 520,000 orders per day. Some of the popular member restaurants are Domino’s Pizza, Burger King, McDonald’s, KFC, Little Caesars, Pizza Hut, and many more.
It exploited its expertise and launched growth plans to other countries. It continues its operations in the United Arab Emirates, Greece, Qatar, Oman, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi, and Turkey. Yemeksepeti has become the most successful food delivery service provider and a rich marketplace for real-time food ordering. Its annual net worth was $8 million with total funding of $44 million.
Yemeksepeti Clone – An Astonishing White-label Food Delivery App Solution
When it comes to developing a similar app like Yemeksepeti, there are two approaches you can consider. One is planning to start developing a food delivery app from the ground, and the other way is to use the Yemeksepeti Clone Script.
The first approach is costly and time-consuming, whereas the second approach is pocket-friendly and time-conserving. Other benefits of preferring the Yemeksepeti Clone app are listed below.
- Highly Customizable
- White labelled App
- Reduced Cost and Time
- Global Launch
- Third-Party Integration
- Multiple Payment Gateways
- Fully Scalable
Notably, the Yemeksepeti Clone app will facilitate you to launch your food delivery app instantly. It would be best to prefer the online food delivery app solution and plunge into the remunerative industry as you can reap the benefits and earn profits shortly.
How Does A Food Delivery App Like Yemeksepeti Work?
Step 1 – First, the users can either visit the food delivery website or install the app on their smartphone.
Step 2 – They can choose their favourite restaurant from a list of member restaurants by applying filters like location, cuisine, or much more.
Step 3 – The users choose the food they love from the available menu, which will be listed by the member restaurant and confirms the order.
Step 4 – The member restaurant has received the order request. Upon accepting the order request, the member restaurant prepares the order in around 15-45 minutes.
Step 5 – The restaurant hands over the order to the delivery executive, who was employed by the member restaurant. The assigned delivery executive delivers the order to the user’s doorstep.
Step 6 – Once the user receives the order, he/she has to make a payment with cash or credit card/debit card. Card payments are processed by a mobile POS machine that will be carried by the delivery executive.
Step 7 – After that, a food delivery app like Yemeksepeti charges a certain percentage amount from the member restaurant as a commission fee.
Step 8 – The app allows the users to rate the restaurant’s quality of food and delivery service.
The Must-Have Features To Consider During Yemeksepeti Clone App Development
The Yemeksepeti Clone app consists of four modules: Customer App & Website, Delivery Agent App, Admin Dashboard, and Vendor Panel. Let’s explore the predominant features in these modules to consider during Yemeksepeti Clone app development.
Customer App & Website Features
- The quick login allows the customers to register with the app through their social media accounts.
- Let your customers have a simple way to search and select food using advanced search by applying filters.
- Using the schedule booking feature, customers can schedule the delivery time of orders according to their convenience.
- The order tracking feature will let the customers track their food orders along with the delivery agent’s location in real-time.
- You can send real-time alerts regarding the food delivery status via push notifications. Also, you can consider sending notifications via SMS and email to your customers.
- It would be great to offer multiple & secure payment options to the customers as they can pay seamlessly.
Delivery Agent App Features
- The app provides an easy & convenient onboarding process for the delivery agent and has to complete the profile.
- Once the restaurant accepts the customer’s order request, the delivery request will be sent to the delivery person via the app. Upon acceptance, they can see the complete order details.
- The route optimization feature facilitates the delivery person to reach the customer’s location by preferring the shortest & best-optimized route.
- With the daily earning reports, the delivery person can check their earnings on a daily basis.
- The delivery agents can manage their availability at any time through the app.
Vendor Panel Features
- Vendors (restaurants) have the option to accept or decline the order request depending on the availability.
- The order dashboard allows the vendors to manage the ongoing order, dispatched order, scheduled & pickup orders.
- Let the vendors check their earnings and know insights for their business performance with business reports.
- Vendors have the option to manage their menu by updating menu listings, prices, items, and minimum order amount.
- The manage promos feature enables the vendor to provide new deals, offers, and rewards. This helps to retain the existing customers and attract new customers.
Admin Dashboard Features
- You can view, track, and monitor all the orders and deliveries in a dashboard.
- You have the option to set payments & commissions via the panel. It includes commission percentage, delivery charges, and surge pricing.
- The monitor deliveries feature will allow vendors to assign delivery agents and track them in real-time.
- Using the restaurant management feature, you can manage all the restaurants that have been registered with your app.
- The business analytics will let you know the daily orders, delayed delivery and cancelled orders.
- You can get customers’ feedback regarding the restaurants, food quality, and delivery service. You can analyse them with feedback management which helps to improve the business performance.
How To Generate Revenue From The Yemeksepeti Clone App?
When you decide to invest in the Yemeksepeti Clone app development, it is necessary to clearly understand the monetization strategies to generate revenue. A few of the popular revenue models are as follows.
You can charge a delivery fee from the customers irrespective of the order value. Based on the geographical location, you can set a delivery fee percentage.
You can cut a particular percentage of the amount from the member restaurant as a commission fee. You can charge the fee on each order completion.
When the customers make an order that is less than a threshold order value, you can charge a small order fee.
If the member restaurant has to appear on the search list or recommendation list, you can allow them to display sponsored advertisements. You can collect an advertising fee from them for any such promotional content on the Yemeksepeti Clone app.
How To Estimate The Cost Of Developing The Yemeksepeti Like App?
The cost to develop the Yemeksepeti like app mainly depends on the individual holistic business requirements. Usually, there are a lot of key factors that contribute to the app development cost. The key factors are mentioned below.
It is the major factor that plays a vital role in determining the cost structure. The app’s size depends on the complexity of the app and features incorporated into your app. The more exciting features you add, the higher the price will be.
The choice of platform for developing a food delivery app like Yemeksepeti decides the development time and cost. The most popular app platforms are Android and iOS.
Location of the App Development Team/Company
The geographical location of the company will also play a crucial role in the overall cost estimation. Typically, the company charges you on an hourly basis. The Indian based companies might charge around $10 to $80 per hour. The Eastern Europe based companies charge around $30 to $150 per hour. The United States-based companies charge around $50 to $250 per hour.
Another important factor that influences the cost is app design. An appealing user interface will not make your users have a second thought of using other on-demand food delivery apps. So, the price will elevate depending on the app theme and eye-catchy graphics.
The surging popularity of on-demand food delivery apps has created a niche area for newbie entrepreneurs to plunge into the online food segment. At the same time, a Yemeksepeti like app has marked the benchmarks in the space. It is now your choice to set a benchmark with the Yemeksepeti clone app that facilitates you to set foot into this remunerative industry soon.